- Not having posted for a week and facing another long night, the blogger reaches for his list of fall-back post topics?
- Knocking the coffee mug onto the keyboard, activating fish screen saver?
- Attracting the turtle which moves toward the screen opening door to bird cage?
- The bird escapes, lightening the cage which rises?
- Causing the weight to fall, striking the match against the wall and lighting the cannon?
- The cannon ball strikes the boot?
- Kicking the blogger in the butt and propelling him to the keyboard to begin his post.
With a tip of the TOONrefugee cap to Rube Goldberg.
As bloggers and environmentalists, we would do well today to remember that our digital world is built upon a mountain of computer trash. The truckload shown below is 20 years of my obsolete computing power on it’s way to be recycled yesterday. The collection point is shown in the other photos.
The video’s no longer available, but in it Colbert predicted an upcoming coming Apple product that is remarkably similar to the iPatch I saw coming a year ago.
Just kidding Stephen. If you get a chance, give me a call with that new iThingy.
The high moral ground is difficult territory to control.
Note: Given our recent focus on Google and the fact that the search engine’s co-founder Sergey Brin just admitted, “On a business level, that decision to censor… was a net negative.” and “perhaps now the principled approach makes more sense”. I thought this cartoon deserved a bump.
Originally published by SEOrefugee.com
Since discovering the joys of the free blogging software Word Press my son has been spawning blogs at a prodigious rate. If current trends continue , by 2017 he will either own, produce or contribute to every blog on the Internet. And I will have created a logo for every one of them!
Anyway, his latest effort is Gevil.org which will tell “the other side of the story. You?ll be able to look at the ?man behind the curtain? and stare in the face of the all mighty Oz? I mean Google.” In short he wants to convince you that in spite of its motto, “do no evil,” Google is Evil!
Here’s an old one. Anybody recognize the computer?
Actually it’s our buddy from skitzzo.com who got bitten.
You can read all about it here?